Wednesday, January 6, 2010

That didn't work.....

Woke up early this morning at 5:45 to get on NASA's site and claim a causeway pass for the STS-130 launch next month.  Wasn't as bad as the final moments of an Ebay bidding war, but it was frustrating.
I guess the waiting room was a good idea, but then once you get into the buying screen (I sat until about 6:05am before I got in) it didn't go well.  I selected 1 pass for the causeway thinking all was well, hit [continue] and get the "server experiencing high traffic, try again" message.  Few tries later, there was just a visitor center pass option.
I'd rather eat a full cupcake with frosting and chocolate chip on the top than just lick the paper if you know what I mean!
Seeing this bird fly it's last few times may be just as hard as going to the Vancouver Olympics I'm thinking now.  Gaaaghh!

No comments: