Thursday, April 8, 2010

STS-130 Documentary (my launch!)

I came across this great little 30 minute documentary about the launch of STS-130 from the spectator's point of view.  I call this "my launch" since this is the one I was at on February 8.  I didn't meet any of these people that are interviewed, but it kind of represents those that I did meet.  There are a few that say "this is a waste of money with all the starving people"...blah, blah, blah.  I fortunately didn't come across any of those people, I would have turned and walked away from them, biting my tongue so I wouldn't say something horrible to them.  Fortunately, the people I met were just like the people in this video.  Great fun, and you were never lonely surrounded by thousands of excited "shuttle huggers"!
If you haven't seen a launch, this shows the spectator view nicely.

Space Shuttle Parking Lot: A Documentary About Humanity's Greatest Spectacle




2 comments:

PHashionPhorward said...

Love your blog. pls check mine out...phashionphorward

PHashionPhorward said...

GREAT BLOG