Thursday, June 25, 2009

Buzz Aldrin "Rocket Experience" rap.

Not sure what to think of this, but you have to admit that Buzz Aldrin sure gets his name around (and for about $250 you can have his name too!). I can't stand Rap music, maybe partly because it's often delivered to my front yard by certain neighbors that spew it out of their cars. I don't see kids running after them hoping to buy a popcicle so I don' think they are in business of any type. That would take the job away from the fat guy with the recycled mail truck painted with house paint that plays "She'll be coming around the mountain" all year long. I guess business is good in Seattle in February for ice cream?
Anyway, Buzz has just released his video "Rocket Experience" that he produced with Snoop Dog. Kind of funny I guess, but if it does get kids interested in the space program, I say go for it Buzz!


No comments: